Victoria's Favorite Textable Attorney

Have a legal problem? Text with Leslie Today @ 361-648-6888

Is it possible to appeal spousal support decisions? How?

It is possible to appeal spousal support decisions. Like every other decision in family court, the standard is whether the judge abused his discretion in granting or denying a request for spousal support. It is presented as in any other appeal.

Text Leslie today @ 


For Immediate Answers
to Your Legal Quesitons
We treat people like people, which is why we get involved with our clients and give them personal attention.

Defending Victoria and All Surrounding Counties.

Victoria, Lavaca, Dewitt, Calhoun, Goliad, Refugio, and Jackson County